Solidus is a leading brand of custom keyboards specializing in foreign language layouts including bilingual, french and multilingual CSA/CAN 243.200.92.
All keyboards are available in Standard, Multimedia & Wireless models.
Solidus is the preferred provider of custom OEM layouts.
CE Secure is a line of products dedicated to securing your data-at-rest and ensuring regulation compliance. Providing the leading solutions
for USB Encrypted Storage, internal Full Disk Encryption and management consoles, puts CE Secure at the forefront of End Point Security for your data.
Integral is a brand of Integral Memory plc, a company born in the UK in 1989. Supplying memory for very early PCs and data systems in 1999 they began
producing some of the very first memory cards and USB drives for the fast growing digital market.
Today, Integral Memory produces a wide range of memory and storage products including; DRAM, memory cards, 256-bit encrypted USB drives and high capacity Solid-State-Drives (SSD). Their products are sold by resellers in more than 50 countries and are trusted by large corporations, government departments and educational institutions.
TG 3 Electronics
TG3 Electronics, Inc. is a leading supplier of custom and standard keyboards to a broad range of customers. TG3 was incorporated in 1986 by founder
and President, Tom Giles, after a long and accomplished career at Cherry Electrical Products. TG3 was created to serve customers requiring keyboard design expertise and superior customer service.
Headquartered in a state of the art facility in Kenosha, Wisconsin, TG3 is known for its engineering capability and leading edge technology. We are experts in firmware, plastics and custom components. Our manufacturing facilities in Kenosha, WI and in China ensures that TG3 can provide world class prices.
TG3 serves the medical/healthcare, gaming, POS, banking/financial, industrial, mobile telecom, government industries. We have built a reputation on providing our customers with dependable products that represent outstanding values.
Whether your data input requirements are large or small, complex or simple, TG3 can handle your program from start to finish.
CRU-DataPort, the leading supplier of removable and portable storage enclosures for computer systems, offers a full line of disk drive security,
back-up and transport solutions. DataPort, The Original removable storage enclosure, is the de facto industry standard for rugged and reliable hard drive protection. DataPort products are backed by the industries best warranties, lifetime toll-free tech support and customer-friendly RMA policies.
DataPort’s install easily into any standard computer’s 5.25″ peripheral bay (“half-height”).
The Data Express removable drive enclosure makes a hard drive removable for data security or transportation. Every rugged unit is designed to support applications that require frequent drive insertion and removal.
RhinoJR removable enclosures are perfect for general purpose applications that don’t require continuous drive removal, such as RAID drive replacement, removal for security purposes (such as lock-up), system sharing, and data transportation.
Powered by X-Wall® Secure, patented hardware-based encryption for Data-at-Rest from Enova® Technology, leader in secure ASIC design engineering.
CRU’s DataPortable External hard drive enclosures let you add high capacity storage to any computer and take your data with you. Hot-swap the latest 3.5″ HDD’s and keep them cool with high quality fans. Transport large files between computers, archive important data or keep certain files offline and secure.
CRU-DataPort® enclosures are designed to provide reliable solutions for your data storage needs.
Cross Match Technologies
Cross Match Technologies, Inc. is a leading global provider of high-quality, interoperable biometric identity applications and solutions.
The company produces a wide range of products, used to capture and process the unique physiological characteristics of individuals to establish and verify their identities. Fingerprint and palm scan devices, document readers and access control systems, proprietary enterprise and application software, and services, are among the company’s offerings.
Secure your entire organization with Cross Match’s integrated biometrics solutions
- Employee Background Checks: Our fingerprint live scan products enable companies to fingerprint employees and submit records electronically to FBI-approved channeling agencies for determining wants, warrants and previous arrest records. We also offer outsourced fingerprinting services at hundreds of locations in the US.
- Biometric-Enabled ID Badges and Credentialing: Using Cross Match’s Credentialing Solution or Tool Kit, employee ID badges can be created with an embedded biometric for enhanced security. Cross Match can help you a lot or a little, depending on your needs. We can help you with your entire credentialing program, from vetting employees, to verifying identities, biometric enabling badges and developing applications that use the badges. Or we can work with an integrator and simply provide proven tools and consultation services.
- Document Authenticator 100: RFID enabled document authenticator complements our credentialing solutions with the ability to determine the authenticity of drivers licenses, birth certificates and passports.
- Physical Access Control: High security areas and buildings can be protected with Cross Match’s physical access control system. An actual print is compared against the same forensic quality fingerprint information on your ID badge or against a larger database for one to many matching.
- Mobile Security: With Cross Match’s mobile MV 100™ wireless product, roving or random ID checks can be carried out by security guards, police, the military and others to match the fingerprint captured in the field against a fingerprint database.
- ID Management: With Cross Match’s VisTrak, corporations can manage who comes and goes from their facilities. By tracking a visitor with fingerprints, there is no room for human error and Security can be warned when the wrong person comes to visit. Cross Match’s PrisTrak tracks prisoners and parolees to ensure the wrong person is never released and parolees are in compliance with the law.
- Outsourced Fingerprinting: Use our secure web-based application to initiate and track all of your fingerprinting transactions from the convenience of your desktop. Have your fingerprinting done at hundreds of Cross Match locations or at thousands of law enforcement offices throughout the US. We work with leading background screening companies to integrate our fingerprinting with their existing screening and verification services to provide a one-stop-shop for all your pre-employment needs
Cross Match products are used to:
- Conduct criminal bookings
- Perform background checks for job applicants
- Verify identities at borders and other checkpoints
- Register citizens for driver’s license and national identification programs
- Prevent identity fraud in large-scale government and civil identification programs
- Control access to office buildings, government facilities and other secure areas.